Jump to Main Content
- Jiang, C. X., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of economic entomology 2017 v.110 no.2 pp. 632-640
- Sogatella furcifera; crops; dinotefuran; females; flight muscles; insect flight; insects; migratory behavior; mitochondria; pests; rice; sarcomeres; ultrastructure; Asia
- ... Sogatella furcifera Horváth (Hemiptera: Delphacidae), is a major migratory pest of rice crops in Asia. The ultrastructure of the flight muscle directly affects the flight ability of insects. The ultrastructure of the flight muscle of some insects can be affected by insecticides. However, the ultrastructure of the flight muscle of S. furcifera and the effect of insecticides on the flight muscle of ...
- Jiang, C. X., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Biological trace element research 2013 v.151 no.1 pp. 14-17
- death; disease incidence; etiology; glutathione peroxidase; patients; selenium; selenoproteins; China
- ... The aim of the present study was to explore the role of selenoprotein P (SePP) in the etiology of the endemic sudden cardiac death in Yunnan, China. The levels of SePP of 124 subjects and glutathione peroxidase (GPx) of 119 subjects were measured. The subjects were from the old and new endemic areas and non-endemic areas. The levels of SePP and GPx of the subjects of the old endemic area were sign ...
- Jiang, C. -X., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Biologia plantarum 2010 v.54 no.4 pp. 743-747
- seed germination; peroxidase; dose response; seeds; catalase; ascorbate peroxidase; hydrogen peroxide; malondialdehyde; linoleate 13S-lipoxygenase; superoxide dismutase; wheat; Triticum aestivum; toxicity; chromium; hydrogen sulfide; esterases
- ... Effects of H₂S on seed germination under chromium (Cr) stress were investigated in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Under Cr stress, the percentage of germination of wheat seeds decreased, but this decrease could be alleviated by pretreatment with NaHS, an H₂S donor, in a dose-dependent manner. Furthermore, NaHS significantly enhanced the activities of amylase, esterase, superoxide dismutase, catalas ...