Jump to Main Content
- Jiang, Jiazhen, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Ecotoxicology and environmental safety 2015 v.114 pp. 17-22
- DNA damage; Eisenia fetida; acetylcholinesterase; catalase; earthworms; neonicotinoid insecticides; reproduction; soil; superoxide dismutase; toxicity
- ... Neonicotinoid insecticides are new class of pesticides and it is very meaningful to evaluate the toxicity of guadipyr to earthworm (Eisenia fetida). In the present study, effects of guadipyr on reproduction, growth, catalase(CAT), superoxide dismutase (SOD), acetylcholinesterase (AChE) and DNA damage in earthworm were assessed using an artificial soil medium. Guadipyr showed low toxicity to earthw ...
- Jiang, Jiazhen, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Chemosphere 2013 v.93 pp. 2523-2527
- Alternaria mali; Alternaria solani; Daphnia magna; Glomerella cingulata; Monilinia fructicola; acute toxicity; antifungal properties; enantiomers; fungi; half life; hexaconazole; risk assessment; sweet peppers; tomatoes
- ... In this study, the bioactivity, acute toxicity and dissipation in vegetables of the individual enantiomers of the fungicide hexaconazole had been investigated. The optical pure single enantiomers were prepared and the bioactivity of (+)-, (−)- and rac-hexaconazole was tested using four target fungi including Colletotrichum gloeosporioides Penz, Alternaria solani, Alternaria mali Roberts and Monili ...