Jump to Main Content
- Jiang, Yiyao, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Veterinary microbiology 2019 v.228 pp. 69-76
- Porcine circovirus; T-lymphocytes; adjuvants; agarose; antibodies; granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor; immune response; immunogenicity; interleukin-1; interleukin-17; interleukin-8; mice; piglets; swine diseases; transcription (genetics); vaccines
- ... The porcine circovirus (PCV) is one of the most economically important infection diseases of pigs. Granulocyte–macrophage colony-stimulating factor (GM-CSF) or Flic as an immune adjuvant has been shown to enhance the immunogenicity of vaccines in previous study. However, the composite biological adjuvants stimulate more effective immunological response. In this study, the porcine GM-CSF (pGM-CSF) ...
- Jiang, Yiyao, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Cell and tissue research 2014 v.358 no.2 pp. 417-432
- anaerobic conditions; animal models; apoptosis; cardiac output; echocardiography; endothelial cells; fluorescent antibody technique; in vitro studies; in vivo studies; infarction; myocardial infarction; normoxia; oxygen; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; secretion; stromal cells; swine; therapeutics; viability
- ... Hypoxic preconditioning is a promising method for improving the anti-apoptotic and paracrine signaling capabilities of adipose-derived stromal cells (ADSCs). The purpose of this study was to analyze the influence of different hypoxic conditions on ADSCs and the therapeutic effects of hypoxia-preconditioned ADSCs (HPADSCs) on an animal model of myocardial infarction (MI). For the in vitro studies, ...