Jump to Main Content
- Jiang, Yueting, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Plant cell reports 2019 v.38 no.5 pp. 587-596
- Arabidopsis thaliana; Cauliflower mosaic virus; Vitis vinifera; abscisic acid; antioxidants; catalase; cell membranes; drought; gene overexpression; genes; models; osmotic stress; osmotolerance; peroxidase; polyethylene glycol; promoter regions; stress tolerance; superoxide dismutase; transgenic plants
- ... KEY MESSAGE: Overexpression of grapevine VvABF2 gene could enhance osmotic stress tolerance in Arabidopsis thaliana but fully required for ABA signaling. The abscisic acid (ABA)-dependent AREB/ABF-SnRK2 pathway has been demonstrated to play a pivotal role in response to osmotic stress in model plants. However, its function in other specific species, for example grapevine, has not been fully charac ...
- Jiang, Yueting, et al. Show all 14 Authors
- Infection, genetics, and evolution 2019 v.73 pp. 362-367
- Bayesian theory; Sapovirus; amino acid sequences; amino acids; diarrhea; genetic variation; genome; genotype; nucleotides; open reading frames; phylogeny; proteins; single nucleotide polymorphism; China; United States
- ... Human sapovirus is regarded as an important viral agent for acute diarrhea worldwide. GII.8, a recently reported genotype, has been detected in a few countries and regions. In this study, we obtained the first genome sequence of a sapovirus GII.8 strain isolated in mainland China, and comprehensively analyzed the genetic diversity and evolutionary process of this genotype. The viral genome of the ...