Jump to Main Content
- Jiansheng, Zhang, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Powder technology 2012 v.218 pp. 64-68
- friction; gravity; prediction
- ... The calculation accuracy of solid friction factor (fₚ) is important for the prediction of pressure drop, gas–solid drag force and particle velocity in a horizontal dilute phase pneumatic conveying system. In this study, some modifications were applied to the commonly-used fₚ correlation developed by Yang. First, the data processing to implicitly correlate fₚ was improved. Unlike the method used Ya ...
- Jiansheng, Zhang, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Powder technology 2011 v.212 no.3 pp. 403-409
- coal; friction; mass flow; powders; prediction
- ... The calculation reliability of pressure drop and gas–solid drag force in horizontal dilute phase pneumatic conveying strongly depends on the accuracy of gas–solid velocity correlation. However, there are limited studies on the solid velocity in horizontal dilute phase pneumatic conveying and it is important to further validate suitability of existing correlation of gas–solid velocity, especially f ...