Jump to Main Content
- Jiao, X.A., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of applied microbiology 2016 v.121 no.5 pp. 1406-1415
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus; antibodies; ecosystems; immunoblotting; immunomagnetic separation; immunomodulators; magnetism; microorganisms; mucus; nanoparticles
- ... AIMS: Piliated Lactobacillus rhamnosus (pLR) strains have attracted much attention owing to their excellent mucus adhering capacity and immunomodulatory effects. Here, we aimed to develop a rapid, sensitive method for isolating pLR strains in complex ecosystems using immunomagnetic separation (IMS) with colony immunoblotting (CIB). METHODS AND RESULTS: Magnetic nanobeads (diameter: 180 nm) conjuga ...
- Jiao, X.A., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Veterinary immunology and immunopathology 2007 v.120 no.3-4 pp. 223-233
- chickens; animal genetics; immune system; T-lymphocytes; alleles; gene expression; genetic variation; genetic polymorphism; chicken breeds; breed differences; molecular genetics; complementary DNA; genetic markers; molecular biology; chemical structure; CD8-positive T-lymphocytes; sequence analysis; amino acid sequences; monoclonal antibodies; antigen-antibody reactions; cross reaction; splenocytes
- ... Chinese native chicken breeds provide useful resources for the study of genetic diversity. In this study, the alleles of CD8α and CD3d cDNA from Chinese native and introduced western breeds of chicken were analyzed at the sequence level. Six alleles were found, due to 13 amino acid replacements in the extracellular domain of the CD8α sequence. There were four alleles detected in the Chinese strain ...