Jump to Main Content
- Jin, Hak Chul, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Plant journal 2009 v.58 no.2 pp. 235-245
- Alternaria brassicicola; Arabidopsis; Pectobacterium carotovorum; Pseudomonas syringae; avirulent strains; ethylene; gel chromatography; gene expression; immunity; pathogens; petioles; proteins; rhizosphere bacteria; salicylic acid; systemic acquired resistance
- ... Systemic resistance is induced by necrotizing pathogenic microbes and non-pathogenic rhizobacteria and confers protection against a broad range of pathogens. Here we show that Arabidopsis GDSL LIPASE-LIKE 1 (GLIP1) plays an important role in plant immunity, eliciting both local and systemic resistance in plants. GLIP1 functions independently of salicylic acid but requires ethylene signaling. Enhan ...
- Jin, Hak Chul, et al. Show all 14 Authors
- Plant physiology 2010 v.152 no.1 pp. 120-132
- Alternaria brassicicola; Arabidopsis thaliana; carbon; clones; crossing; ethyl methanesulfonate; fluorescence microscopy; genes; glutathione transferase; hydrolysis; mutants; mutation; phenotype; protein aggregates; protein transport; salt tolerance; thioglucosidase; vacuoles
- ... We identified an Arabidopsis (Arabidopsis thaliana) ethyl methanesulfonate mutant, modified vacuole phenotype1-1 (mvp1-1), in a fluorescent confocal microscopy screen for plants with mislocalization of a green fluorescent protein-δ tonoplast intrinsic protein fusion. The mvp1-1 mutant displayed static perinuclear aggregates of the reporter protein. mvp1 mutants also exhibited a number of vacuole-r ...
- PubMed Central: