Jump to Main Content
- Jing, Guoxin, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Biomaterials 2018 v.171 pp. 1-11
- alkaline phosphatase; biocompatibility; cell differentiation; embryonic stem cells; enzyme activity; genes; graphene oxide; hydrophilicity; integrins; medicine; mice; nanosheets; sequence analysis; signal transduction
- ... Graphene oxide (GO), with good hydrophilicity and biocompatibility, is widely explored as a carrier for various factors in the field of stem cell differentiation. However, its function of sustaining the stemness of mouse embryonic stem cells (mESCs) and the underlying mechanisms of this process remains undiscovered. Herein, we explored the biofunction of GO on mESCs and revealed the involved signa ...
- Jing, Guoxin, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Food chemistry 2012 v.130 no.2 pp. 279-285
- Mangifera indica; catechol oxidase; induced resistance; mangoes; peroxidase; phenylalanine ammonia-lyase; potassium; ripening; shelf life; temperature
- ... Effects of oxalate on the incidence of decay and ripening in mango fruit, and its physiological effects on the peel and flesh of mango were investigated after mango fruit (Mangifera indica L.) were dipped in different oxalate solutions for 10min and then stored at 25°C. Oxalate application decreased the incidence of decay and delayed the ripening process in mango fruit during storage. Potassium ox ...