Jump to Main Content
- John, Neena S., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 2017 v.121 no.17 pp. 9249-9259
- atomic force microscopy; chemical interactions; electrical properties; gold; graphene; humidity; lead; silicon
- ... The influence of crystalline phase and disorder on vertical charge transport in nonplanar metallophthalocyanines is studied by depositing thin films of shuttlecock molecules, lead phthalocyanine (PbPc), and SnPc on various substrates such as highly oriented pyrolytic graphite (HOPG), silicon, and gold and investigating the structural and electrical characteristics of the films. The films represent ...
- John, Neena S., et al. Show all 2 Author
- RSC advances 2013 v.3 no.21 pp. 7765-7773
- Raman spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; atomic force microscopy; catalysts; catalytic activity; chemical reduction; films (materials); graphene oxide; nanogold; nanoparticles; nanosilver; p-nitrophenol; palladium; scanning electron microscopy; silver; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Free-standing ultra-thin hybrid films of reduced graphene oxide (rGO) with Au, Ag and Pd nanoparticles are generated at an aqueous/organic interface by in situ chemical reduction and spontaneous assembly. The reduction is initiated at a ‘bare’ interface or a ‘modified’ interface in a single step or two-step synthetic strategy. The hybrid materials are characterized by UV-visible, infra-red and Ram ...