Jump to Main Content
- Jr., J. N., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- ARS USDA Submissions 2014 v.8 pp. 313
- Gossypium hirsutum; agronomic traits; alleles; cultivars; fiber quality; genetic improvement; genetic variation; germplasm releases; lint cotton; plant breeding; plant morphology; pollen; pollination; random mating; Mississippi
- ... A random-mated population involving four cultivars of Upland cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.) and 30 day-neutral primitive accessions, RMPAP-C4 (Reg. No. GP-980, PI 670133) was developed and jointly released by the USDA–ARS and the Mississippi Agricultural and Forestry Experiment Station in 2014. This population involved five cycles of random mating following the cross of 30 day-neutral primitive ac ...
- Jr., J. N., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of plant registrations 2013 v.7 no.2 pp. 220
- Agricultural Research Service; Gossypium barbadense; Gossypium hirsutum; Rotylenchulus reniformis; agricultural experiment stations; agronomic traits; artificial selection; fiber quality; genetic markers; germplasm; greenhouse experimentation; greenhouses; host-parasite relationships; lint cotton; marker-assisted selection; microsatellite repeats; Mississippi
- ... Three upland cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.) germplasm lines, M713 Ren1 (Reg. No. GP-958, PI 665928), M713 Ren2 (Reg. No. GP-959, PI 665929), and M713 Ren5 (Reg. No. GP-960, PI 665930) resistant to the reniform nematode, Rotylenchulus reniformis Linford and Oliveria were developed and jointly released by the USDA-ARS and the Mississippi Agricultural and Forestry Experiment Station in 2012. The day- ...