Jump to Main Content
- Jung, Yeonjin, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Biomaterials 2018 v.160 pp. 15-23
- animal tissues; bile; bile ducts; computed tomography; diagnostic techniques; endocytosis; human cell lines; image analysis; iodine
- ... Computed tomography (CT) with contrast plays an important role as a clinical diagnostic tool but still has a limited diagnostic range. In this work, we developed a novel injectable iodine-based small molecule CT contrast agent, even can be used for bile duct diagnostics. The bile duct diagnosable CT contrast agent (BDICA) is synthesized with 5-amino-2,4,6-triiodoisophthaloyl dichloride (ATIPC), tr ...
- Jung, Yeonjin, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- The journal of animal ecology 2011 v.80 no.3 pp. 577-585
- community structure; extinction; population dynamics; predators; species diversity; temporal variation
- ... 1. Much work on ecological consequences of community assembly history has focused on the formation of history-induced alternative stable equilibria. We hypothesize that assembly history may affect not only community composition but also population dynamics, with assembled communities differing in species composition potentially residing in different dynamical states. 2. We provided an empirical te ...