Jump to Main Content
- Junjie, Wu, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Engineering geology 2019 v.258 pp. 105159
- case studies; clay loam soils; disasters; durability; engineering; water content; water table; Russia
- ... Soil disintegration is one of the most important engineering geological properties. It refers to the durability of soil when in contact with Still water. When precipitation and groundwater level change, the soil becomes saturated and disintegration occurs. Soil disintegration leads to various engineering and natural disasters. The primary goal of this research is to start with the morphological ch ...
- Junjie, Wu, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Applied energy 2013 v.112 pp. 710-718
- coal; electricity costs; heat; power generation; power plants; solar energy; solar radiation; systems engineering
- ... Integrating solar energy with a coal-fired power plant or other power systems has been proved to be an efficient way to utilize solar energy for power generation. Solar aided feedwater heating of a coal-fired power generation (SAFHCPG) system, which is mainly discussed in this paper, is chosen as an option for its easy operation and flexible control nature. The performance of a SAFHCPG system at d ...