Jump to Main Content
- Kübler, Eric, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Food control 2014 v.41 pp. 128-133
- DNA; European Union; detection limit; flax; genes; haploidy; host plants; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; sulfonylurea herbicides; transgenic plants; Canada; Switzerland
- ... The genetically modified flax, event FP967, with tolerance to sulfonylurea herbicides, is one of the commercial genetically modified events approved in Canada and USA.This event is not authorized in Switzerland and EU, therefore, a method to specifically detect the CDC Triffid line, was required. We revealed the 3′ integration junction sequence between host plant DNA and the integrated gene constr ...
- Kübler, Eric, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- GM crops & food 2014 v.5 no.1 pp. 58-64
- Brassica juncea; Cauliflower mosaic virus; DNA fragmentation; corn; loci; markets; oligodeoxyribonucleotides; promoter regions; sequence alignment; transgenic plants; Jordan
- ... The Cauliflower Mosaic Virus 35S promoter sequence, CaMV P-35S, is one of several commonly used genetic targets to detect genetically modified maize and is found in most GMOs. In this research we report the finding of an alternative P-35S sequence and its incidence in GM maize marketed in Jordan. The primer pair normally used to amplify a 123 bp DNA fragment of the CaMV P-35S promoter in GMOs also ...
- PubMed Central: