Jump to Main Content
- Kalchhauser, H., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- European journal of biochemistry 1996 v.239 no.1 pp. 124-131
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae; ascospores; biosynthesis; crosslinking; cytochrome P-450; enzymes; glucosamine; hydrolysis; solubilization; spectroscopy; tyrosine; yeasts
- ... The amino acid, dityrosine, is a major component of the spore wall surface of the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae, where it is part of a highly cross-linked macromolecular network of yet unknown chemical structure, consisting mostly of glucosamine, dityrosine and few other amino acids. Biosynthesis of the dityrosine moiety of this network consists of several steps, including the chemical modificati ...
- Kalchhauser, H., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of natural products 1998 v.61 no.12 pp. 1482-1490
- Aglaia; leaves; stems; roots; bark; amides; lignans; triterpenoids; furans; spectral analysis; chemical structure; insecticidal properties; insect pests; Spodoptera littoralis; Lymantria dispar; insect control; chemical constituents of plants; Thailand