Jump to Main Content
- Kamahora, Eri, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Plant growth regulation 2019 v.87 no.2 pp. 267-276
- Oryza sativa; alleles; chromosomes; grain yield; high-yielding varieties; inbred lines; lodging; lodging resistance; marker-assisted selection; panicles; quantitative trait loci; rice; spikelets
- ... Lodging is one of the major problems in rice production. In this study, we identified quantitative trait loci (QTLs) for lodging resistance traits using recombinant inbred lines (RILs) derived from a cross between two high yielding and superior lodging resistant rice cultivars, Tachisugata and Hokuriku 193. A total of 19 QTLs were detected on chromosomes (Chrs.) 2, 4, 6, 8, 9 and 10 in the F₆ and ...
- Kamahora, Eri, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Rice 2018 v.11 no.1 pp. 25
- alleles; bending stress; cell walls; cellulose; chromosomes; culms; grain crops; hemicellulose; lodging; lodging resistance; modulus of elasticity; quantitative trait loci; rice; substitution lines
- ... BACKGROUND: In cereal crops, stem lodging can be classified into two types: stem-breaking type and stem-bending type. To improve stem-lodging resistance, the strong culm traits of superior lodging-resistant varieties must be characterized. The identification of quantitative trait loci (QTLs) and the corresponding genes associated with the parameters for bending moment at breaking (M) and flexural ...