Jump to Main Content
- Kamani, Fereshteh, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Applied biochemistry and biotechnology 2018 v.186 no.4 pp. 1074-1089
- algorithms; biomarkers; breast neoplasms; cell lines; gene expression; gene expression regulation; genes; messenger RNA; microRNA; neoplasm cells; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; signal transduction; therapeutics
- ... Triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC) is a highly aggressive form of breast cancer. Aberrant expression of genes in mTOR pathway and their targeting miRNAs plays an important role in TNBC. The aim of this study was to determine the expression of mTOR and S6K1 and their targeting miRNAs in breast cancer cell lines and clinical samples. miRNAs targeting 3′-UTR of mTOR and S6K1 mRNAs were predicted us ...
- Kamani, Fereshteh, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- 3 Biotech 2016 v.6 no.1 pp. 58
- biomarkers; breast neoplasms; breasts; carcinoma; death; gene expression; genes; immunohistochemistry; metastasis; patients; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; women
- ... Breast cancer is the leading cause of cancer-related death in women worldwide. Invasive ductal carcinoma (IDC) is the most frequent invasive form of breast cancer followed by metastasis. There is no accepted marker for distinguishing this form from other less aggressive forms of breast cancer. Therefore, finding new markers especially molecularly detectable ones are noteworthy. It has been shown t ...