Jump to Main Content
- Kan, Zhinan, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Sustainability 2019 v.11 no.5
- case studies; energy; energy resources; models; China
- ... The hybrid energy system (HES) has attracted more and more attention since it can not only achieve multi-energy supply but realize cascade utilization of energy resources. However, the performances of the HES in relation to economic, environmental, social, and technological aspects are rarely studied. Therefore, this paper tries to fill this research gap to evaluate the sustainability performance ...
- Kan, Zhinan, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2019 v.206 pp. 1123-1137
- case studies; greenhouse gases; models; multi-criteria decision making; wind power; China
- ... The evaluation of the best renewable energy project (REP) among many alternatives is a complicated multi-criteria decision-making (MCDM) problem, which usually involves several criteria in economy, technicality, environment and society. To solve this problem, a hybrid approach mixing 2-dimension uncertain linguistic variables (2DULVs), a cloud model and an extended TODIM (an acronym in Portuguese ...