Jump to Main Content
- Kankılıç, Tolga, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Zoology in the Middle East 2017 v.63 no.3 pp. 181-188
- Rodentia; X chromosome; Y chromosome; autosomes; complement; diploidy; hybridization; karyotyping; mole rats; races; Turkey (country)
- ... A new karyotype for blind mole rats was recorded in Tunceli province in Eastern Turkey. The karyotype contained 44 chromosomes, including 13 biarmed pairs, 7 acrocentric pairs, and one heteromorphic pair with a submetacentric and an acrocentric homologue in the autosomal complement (FNa=69). The X chromosome was submetacentric and the Y chromosome medium-sized subtelocentric (FN=73). Distinct dark ...
- Kankılıç, Tolga, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Biochemical systematics and ecology 2015 v.59 pp. 126-134
- alleles; allozymes; chromosome number; cytotypes; diploidy; electrophoresis; heterozygosity; loci; mole rats; proteins; rats; Turkey (country)
- ... Enzymatic proteins encoded by 28 putative loci in 326 samples of 12 mol rat cytotypes collected from 97 localities in Anatolia were investigated by standard horizontal starch-gel electrophoresis. A total of 61 alleles were determined for 28 isozyme loci and 23 of the 28 were polymorphic. Eight of the 23 polymorphic loci were agreeable to the Hardy–Weinberg equilibrium. It was determined that devia ...