Jump to Main Content
- Karalić, Izet, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Phytochemistry 2013 v.87 pp. 102-111
- Laserpitium; breast neoplasms; chloroform; cytotoxicity; esters; eudesmanolides; guaianolides; humans; inhibitory concentration 50; underground parts
- ... Chloroform extracts of the underground parts of two Balkan endemic Laserpitium species, Laserpitium zernyi Hayek and Laserpitium ochridanum Micevski, were chemically investigated. Five unknown guaianolides from the class of slovanolides, of which four were additionally 2β-esterified, as well as two lactones, previously identified in other Laserpitium species, were isolated from the L. ochridanum e ...
- Karalic, Izet, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Biomacromolecules 2016 v.17 no.1 pp. 119-127
- antineoplastic agents; cell viability; composite polymers; confocal microscopy; dose response; drug carriers; flow cytometry; hydrophilicity; hydrophobicity; light scattering; micelles; nanoparticles; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; paclitaxel; polymerization; solubility; solubilization; temperature
- ... The lack of selectivity and low solubility of many chemotherapeutics impels the development of different biocompatible nanosized drug carriers. Amphiphilic block copolymers, composed of a hydrophilic and hydrophobic domain, show great potential because of their small size, large solubilizing power and loading capacity. In this paper, we introduce a new class of degradable temperature-responsive bl ...