Jump to Main Content
- Karkhut, Andriy, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Colloids and surfaces 2019 v.174 pp. 393-400
- antibacterial properties; biopolymers; colloids; electrostatic interactions; gene transfer; hydrophilicity; hydrophobicity; lysozyme; mammals; matrix-assisted laser desorption-ionization mass spectrometry; micelles; plasmids; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Colloidal-chemical characteristics of block/branched cationic and non-ionic polyamphiphiles containing poly(fluorine-alkyl methacrylate) (poly(FMA)) block and their intermolecular complexes with biopolymers were studied. The dependences of their surface activity and micelle size on the length of hydrophobic and hydrophilic blocks, as well as the length of side fluorine-alkyl branches were establis ...
- Karkhut, Andriy, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Tetrahedron letters 2016 v.57 pp. 3318-3321
- X-ray diffraction; chemical reactions; chemical structure; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; thiazoles
- ... Novel thiopyrano[2,3-d]thiazole derivatives were synthesized from 5-arylidene-4-thioxo-2-thiazolidinones and 2(5H)furanone in 62–79% yields via hetero-Diels–Alder reactions and related acylation-based tandem processes. The reaction of 5-(4-fluorophenyl)-4-thioxo-2-thiazolidinone with 2(5H)furanone was studied by DFT at the M06-2X/6-31+G(d,p) level. The stereo- and regioselectivities of cycloadditi ...