Jump to Main Content
- Kawaguchi, Yuka, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Carbohydrate research 2019 v.474 pp. 51-56
- galactosides; gel chromatography; moieties; stereoselectivity
- ... Trimethylsilylation of the anomeric hydroxyl groups of tetra-O-benzyl and tetra-O-acetyl galactopyranoses was investigated. Stereoselective formation of β-trimethylsilyl glycoside (β-TMS glycoside) of benzyl protected compound was achieved using N-trimethylsilyl diethylamine. In the course of the investigation of the selective synthesis of TMS galactosides using TMS-imidazole, we observed the form ...
- Kawaguchi, Yuka, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2017
- chickens; cytidine deaminase; cytoplasm; gene overexpression; genes; immunoglobulin A; mutants; physiological transport
- ... Activation-induced cytidine deaminase (AID) is essential for diversification of the Ig variable region (IgV). AID is excluded from the nucleus, where it normally functions. However, the molecular mechanisms responsible for regulating AID localization remain to be elucidated. The SR-protein splicing factor SRSF1 is a nucleocytoplasmic shuttling protein, a splicing isoform of which called SRSF1-3, h ...