Jump to Main Content
- Kempe, Guenther, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2015 v.1403 pp. 1-20
- European Union; acetonitrile; chicken eggs; cream; cyclohexanes; ethyl acetate; gel chromatography; lipids; liquids; methanol; organophosphorus compounds; pesticide residues; pesticides; polychlorinated biphenyls; poultry meat; pyrethrins; quality control; silica; solid phase extraction; solvents; tandem mass spectrometry; thin layer chromatography; triazoles
- ... A sample preparation method was developed for the analysis of chicken eggs to determine 97 GC and 81 LC amenable residues, including organophosphates, organochlorines, pyrethroids, triazoles, carboxyl-containing compounds, and the indicator PCBs. Hereby, considerations were given to the recoveries of the analytes, the method's suitability for routine analysis, and the assessment of the clean-up ef ...
- Kempe, Guenther, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2011 v.1218 no.46 pp. 8399-8410
- black tea; citrus fruits; food matrix; foods; green tea; liquid chromatography; pesticide residues; pesticides; tandem mass spectrometry
- ... Matrix effect profiles can be used to visualize the effect of the sample matrix to the data signals occurring in a chromatogram. In the present study these profiles were generated by postcolumn infusion of a standard pesticide mix with extracts of different food matrices prepared by the QuEChERS method. Complete raw extracts as well as individual clean-up steps were analyzed. This allowed for a de ...