Jump to Main Content
- Keyon, Aemi S. Abdul, et al. Show all 16 Authors
- Electrophoresis 2019 v.40 no.1 pp. 17-39
- electrochromatography; microchip technology; pH
- ... One of the most cited limitations of capillary and microchip electrophoresis is the poor sensitivity. This review continues to update this series of biannual reviews, first published in Electrophoresis in 2007, on developments in the field of online/in‐line concentration methods in capillaries and microchips, covering the period July 2016–June 2018. It includes developments in the field of stackin ...
- Keyon, Aemi S. Abdul, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Enzyme and Microbial Technology 2017
- Rhizomucor miehei; antioxidants; benzoic acid; carboxylic ester hydrolases; enzyme kinetics; esterification; eugenol; methodology; nanocrystals; reports; temperature; thermal stability
- ... A biotechnological route via enzymatic esterification was proposed as an alternative way to synthesize the problematic anti-oxidant eugenyl benzoate. The new method overcomes the well-known drawbacks of the chemical route in favor of a more sustainable reaction process. The present work reports a Box-Behnken design (BBD) optimization process to synthesize eugenyl benzoate by esterification of euge ...