Jump to Main Content
- Khasdan, V., et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Journal of pest science 2013 v.86 no.2 pp. 293
- Beauveria bassiana; Locusta migratoria migratorioides; biological control; biological control agents; corn; diflubenzuron; entomopathogenic fungi; insect control; integrated pest management; leaves; novaluron; nymphs
- ... Beauveria bassiana (Balsamo) Vuillemin and sublethal concentrations of the insect growth regulators (IGR) diflubenzuron and novaluron were applied simultaneously and sequentially to second-instar Locusta migratoria migratorioides (Sauss.) to determine the interaction between these materials and an entomopathogenic fungus. Nymphs were fed on corn leaf disks treated with several concentrations of ea ...
- Khasdan, V., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Archives of insect biochemistry and physiology 2005 v.58 no.4 pp. 216-225
- Bemisia tabaci; Aleyrodidae; biotypes; acetamiprid; thiamethoxam; pyriproxyfen; insecticide resistance; artificial selection; intraspecific competition; resistance management; Gossypium; cotton; insect control; neonicotinoid insecticides; Israel
- ... Resistance monitoring for Bemisia tabaci field populations to the juvenile hormone mimic, pyriproxyfen, was conducted from 1996 to 2003 in commercial cotton fields in two areas of Israel: the Ayalon Valley (central Israel) and the Carmel Coast (northwestern Israel). Although the use of pyriproxyfen ceased in these areas in 1996-1997 (because of the resistance), resistance levels to pyriproxyfen de ...