Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: linda?
- Kheloul, Lynda, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of Asia-Pacific entomology 2020 v.23 no.2 pp. 320-326
- Lavandula angustifolia subsp. angustifolia; Lavandula latifolia; Tribolium confusum; air; biological control; eggs; essential oils; exposure duration; fumigants; fumigation; imagos; insect control; insects; laboratory experimentation; larvae; lethal concentration 50; linalool; mortality; oils; pupae; storage pests; stored products; toxicity
- ... The confused flour beetle, Tribolium confusum, is a common and severe pest of stored products. Here, using fumigation tests during four different exposure times, we evaluated the toxicity of different doses of essential oil of spike lavender, Lavandula spica and one of its major constituents, linalool, on different life stages of T. confusum under laboratory conditions. The toxicity of the L. spic ...
- Kheloul, Lynda, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Entomologia experimentalis et applicata 2019 v.167 no.9 pp. 826-834
- Lavandula angustifolia subsp. angustifolia; Lavandula latifolia; Tribolium confusum; aggregation pheromones; dose response; essential oil crops; essential oils; insect pests; linalool; oils; olfactometers; pest management; storage pests; toxicity; volatile compounds
- ... Essential oils of aromatic plants and their individual volatile components have been tested in pest management strategies for their toxic and often repellent effects on target insects. When evaluating their possible effects on crucial behaviours of the pest insects, the olfactory environment including intraspecific communication cues has to be considered. We used the flour beetle Tribolium confusu ...