Jump to Main Content
- Kilercioglu, Serdar, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Forensic science international 2019 v.294 pp. 132-139
- Cannabis sativa; cocaine; codeine; epidemiology; heroin; liquid chromatography; metabolites; methamphetamines; morphine; people; sewage systems; tandem mass spectrometry; temporal variation; tetrahydrocannabinol; wastewater; wastewater treatment; Turkey (country)
- ... Wastewater-based epidemiology (WBE) is a rapidly developing discipline that has the potential to monitor real-time data on regional and temporal differences regarding the use of illicit drugs. With WBE, metabolic products discharged for drug consumption are rapidly collected by sewage systems, which provide valuable evidence on the types and quantities of drugs consumed by a given community. In th ...
- Kilercioğlu, Serdar, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environmental monitoring and assessment 2018 v.190 no.11 pp. 626
- Raman spectroscopy; aquatic environment; microplastics; municipal wastewater; polyesters; wastewater treatment; Turkey (country)
- ... Wastewater treatment plants are one of the primary pathways through which microplastics enter aquatic environments. In this study, we have determined the microplastic concentrations of the influent and secondary effluent water of two wastewater treatment plants in Turkey. For this purpose, we have taken samples of the influent and effluent water of Seyhan and Yüreğir wastewater treatment facilitie ...