Jump to Main Content
- Kim, Chorong, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Colloids and surfaces 2019 v.560 pp. 164-170
- carbon; cobalt; colloids; decontamination; foams; light scattering; liquids; nanoparticles; particle size; porous media; radionuclides; silica; stainless steel; viscosity
- ... A foam with high stability for the efficient decontamination of radioactive materials has been prepared by using well-dispersed mesoporous silica nanoparticles (NPs). Three different types of silica NPs were tested: solvent-extracted mesoporous silica (SMS) NPs, calcined mesoporous silica (CMS) NPs, and commercial silica (M-5) NPs. The stability and decontamination efficiency of the foam prepared ...
- Kim, Chorong, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Chemical communications 2012 v.48 no.93 pp. 11443-11445
- amino acids; amino alcohols; chemical communication; chemical reactions; cytidine deaminase; enzyme inhibitors; humans; nucleosides; ribose
- ... A variety of diazepinone derivatives were prepared from α-amino acids and amino alcohols by a new synthetic methodology based on ring closing metathesis as a key step. The diazepinones were coupled with ribose derivatives to afford novel diazepinone nucleosides. Among them, (4R)-1-ribosyl-4-methyl-3,4-dihydro-1H-1,3-diazepin-2(7H)-one (3) showed a potent inhibitory effect (Kᵢ = 145.97 ± 4.87 nM) a ...