Jump to Main Content
- Kim, Han‐Gyul, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Restoration ecology 2019 v.27 no.1 pp. 23-30
- Cypripedium japonicum; chlorophyll; flowering; habitat conservation; humidity; leaf morphology; leaves; monitoring; population viability; soil; understory; vegetation; viability; South Korea
- ... To assess the effectiveness of conservation‐based transplantation of the endangered orchid (Cypripedium japonicum), we compared the morphology, physiology, stem‐count change, and population viability of natural versus transplanted populations undergoing habitat management (repeated removal of competing understory vegetation) between 2009 and 2015 in South Korea. The restored site had lower transmi ...
- Kim, Han Gyul, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Journal of Controlled Release 2016 v.229 pp. 1-9
- animal models; antibodies; binding capacity; cotinine; neoplasms; oligonucleotides; pharmacokinetics; therapeutics; tissues
- ... Aptamers have recently emerged as reliable and promising targeting agents in the field of biology. However, their therapeutic potential has yet to be completely assessed due to their poor pharmacokinetics for systemic administration. Here, we describe a novel aptamer-antibody complex, designated an “oligobody” (oligomer+antibody) that may overcome the therapeutic limitations of aptamers. To provid ...