Jump to Main Content
- Kim, Kuk-Hwa, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of natural products 2015 v.78 no.4 pp. 666-673
- Cullen corylifolium; Staphylococcus; chemical analysis; circular dichroism spectroscopy; dried fruit; flavonoids; fruits; metabolites
- ... Twenty-four metabolites, including seven new compounds (1–7), were isolated from the dried fruits of Psoralea corylifolia. On the basis of combined spectroscopic and chemical analysis, the new compounds were determined to be six flavonoids (1–6) and a meroterpenoid (7). The absolute configurations of the natural products obtained, including the previously undetermined 16 and 17, were assigned by s ...
- Kim, Kuk-Hwa, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of natural products 2014 v.77 no.7 pp. 1615-1623
- NAD (coenzyme); Panax ginseng; leaves; luciferase; triterpenoids
- ... During a search for SIRT1 activators originating in nature, three new dammarane triterpenes, 6α,20(S)-dihydroxydammar-3,12-dione-24-ene (1), 6α,20(S),24(S)-trihydroxydammar-3,12-dione-25-ene (2), and 6α,20(S),25-trihydroxydammar-3,12-dione-23-ene (3), as well as two known triterpenes, dammar-20(22),24-diene-3β,6α,12β-triol (4) and 20(S)-ginsenoside Rg₃ (5), were isolated from Panax ginseng leaves. ...