Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: seung?
- Kim, Seong Hyeon, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Nutrients 2019 v.11 no.5
- bile ducts; body weight; carbohydrates; dietary supplements; drug therapy; energy; food intake; lean body mass; lipids; nutritional intervention; nutritional status; pancreatic neoplasms; patients; proteins; quality of life; questionnaires; skeletal muscle
- ... Chemotherapy may negatively affect nutritional status and quality of life (QOL) in pancreatic cancer patients. Our aim was to investigate the beneficial effects of oral nutrition supplements (ONS) on pancreatic and bile duct cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy. Among patients with progressive pancreatic and bile duct cancer receiving chemotherapy, the ONS group (n = 15) received two packs of O ...
- Kim, Seong Hyeon, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2017 v.150 pp. 352-360
- algorithms; energy; experimental design; milling; models; monitoring; statistical analysis; unit process
- ... Optimizing the machining condition is one of the effective ways for reducing the energy consumption of machine tools at a unit process level. Based on statistical approaches with design of experiments, various methods have been developed to reduce the energy consumption by optimizing the machining condition. However, the methods cannot be easily utilized when the optimization target or machine too ...