Jump to Main Content
- Kimura, Shin-ichiro, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of controlled release 2019 v.303 pp. 281-288
- body temperature; cooling; drugs; rats
- ... Temperature-sensitive formulations are attractive controlled-release formulations, which release an incorporated drug by changes in body temperature induced by external temperature stimulation. Recently, it has been reported that wax matrix (WM) particles composed of a low-melting-point microcrystalline wax (MCW) released only a small amount of the drug at 37 °C, whereas faster drug release occurr ...
- Kimura, Shin-ichiro, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of food engineering 2017 v.206 pp. 118-124
- coatings; dietary supplements; dispersibility; fluidized beds; green tea; ingredients; methodology; novel foods; polymers; powders; spraying; tea (beverage)
- ... To develop new green tea beverages and dietary supplements in powder form, the surface of green tea powder (GTP) was modified by spraying a hydrophilic polymer Soluplus® (Sol) solution using a top-spray fluidized bed granulator. This enhanced the water dispersibility and powder flowability of the GTP. Spraying with levels of 0.5%–9% Sol polymers improved the flow properties but significant agglome ...