Jump to Main Content
- King, Chadwick T., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of Immunological Methods 2017
- antigens; barcoding; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; flow cytometry; fluorescence; hybridomas; monoclonal antibodies; researchers; screening
- ... With current available assay formats using either immobilized protein (ELISA, enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) or immunostaining of fixed cells for primary monoclonal antibody (mAb) screening, researchers often fail to identify and characterize antibodies that recognize the native conformation of cell-surface antigens. Therefore, screening using live cells has become an integral and important st ...
- King, Chadwick, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Journal of immunological methods 2012 v.382 no.1-2 pp. 129-141
- abnormal development; analytical methods; anemia; antibodies; epitopes; erythropoietin; humans; immune response; immunoglobulin G; immunoglobulin M; neutralization; patients
- ... Recombinant human erythropoietin (EPO) has been used therapeutically for more than two decades in the treatment of anemia. Although EPO is generally well tolerated, in rare cases, patients have developed anti-EPO antibodies that can negatively impact safety and efficacy. Therefore, the detection of antibodies against EPO is a regulatory requirement during clinical development and post-approval. Al ...
- King, Chadwick, et al. Show all 40 Authors
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2009 v.106 no.24 pp. 9820-9825
- Macaca fascicularis; blood serum; epitopes; human cell lines; hypercholesterolemia; low density lipoprotein cholesterol; mice; neutralization; neutralizing antibodies; subtilisin; therapeutics
- ... Proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9 (PCSK9) regulates serum LDL cholesterol (LDL-C) by interacting with the LDL receptor (LDLR) and is an attractive therapeutic target for LDL-C lowering. We have generated a neutralizing anti-PCSK9 antibody, mAb1, that binds to an epitope on PCSK9 adjacent to the region required for LDLR interaction. In vitro, mAb1 inhibits PCSK9 binding to the LDLR and ...
- PubMed Central: