Jump to Main Content
- Kishore, Raghuvansh, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- The Journal of physical chemistry 2014 v.118 no.31 pp. 9199-9208
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; absorption; chemical elements; chloroform; hydrogen bonding; models; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; solvents; temperature; thermodynamics
- ... The self-association behavior of a newly characterized β-strand-mimic, presented by an achiral nonproteinogenic model system Boc-γ-Abz-NHMe (1: Boc = tert-butyloxycarbonyl; γ-Abz = γ-aminobenzoic acid; NHMe = N-methylamide), have been investigated using ¹H NMR and FT-IR absorption spectroscopy, in combination with computational ab initio calculations. The concentration dependence of ¹H NMR chemica ...
- Kishore, Raghuvansh, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- European journal of biochemistry 2000 v.267 no.5 pp. 1455-1463
- cis-trans isomers; dimethyl sulfoxide; drugs; energy; hydrogen bonding; models; molecular conformation; molecular dynamics; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; spectral analysis; surveys; temperature
- ... The conformational analysis of an immunomodulating tetrapeptide rigin (HâGlyâGlnâProâArgâOH), shown to possess diverse immunological activity, has been investigated both theoretically and experimentally for its conformational preferences. Unrestrained molecular dynamics simulation studies in implicit dimethylsulfoxide provide strong support for the existence of a significant population o ...