Jump to Main Content
- Kleine, Michael, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Annals of forest science 2019 v.76 no.2 pp. 50
- forest restoration; monitoring; planning; social environment; stakeholders
- ... KEY MESSAGE : There is no one-size-fits-all way to successfully implement forest landscape restoration (FLR). Complex socio-ecological systems present challenges and opportunities that can best be met with a systematic framework for designing, planning, steering, and monitoring FLR projects to meet diverse needs. Project cycle management is an iterative, adaptive, hierarchical framework with recur ...
- Kleines, Michael, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2011 v.26 no.5 pp. 1895-1901
- animal ovaries; antibodies; antibody detection; antigens; blood serum; cost effectiveness; early diagnosis; electrodes; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; erythrocytes; gold; hematologic tests; humans; immunoglobulins; ovarian neoplasms; oxidation; patients; prognosis; rapid methods; survival rate
- ... The importance of early diagnosis devices increased continuously in the last two decades and plays an important role in medical care. Early stage diagnosis of e.g. ovarian cancer, HCV-infection or HIV-infection increased the survival rate of patients significantly. In parallel there is a trend leaving centralized diagnostic laboratories in order to get closer to the patient to perform analysis of ...