Jump to Main Content
- Klump, Jens, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Environmental earth sciences 2019 v.78 no.1 pp. 38
- artificial intelligence; forests; geostatistics; kriging; models; prediction; regression analysis; spatial data; uncertainty
- ... Geostatistical methods such as kriging with external drift (KED) as well as machine learning techniques such as quantile regression forest (QRF) have been extensively used for the modeling and prediction of spatially distributed continuous variables when auxiliary information is available everywhere within the region under study. In addition to providing predictions, both methods are able to deliv ...
- Klump, Jens, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Computers & geosciences 2016 v.96 pp. 1-10
- Internet; computers; information dissemination; information processing; models; sampling
- ... This paper presents a metadata model for physical samples, developed by CSIRO for its role as an allocating agent. The model is essential for connecting various samples to the Web in a systematic manner. It serves as a basis for registering and publishing samples from researchers and laboratories in CSIRO with the International Geo Sample Number (IGSN). The model is simple, extensible and publicly ...