Jump to Main Content
- Kojima, Hiroko, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of virological methods 2016 v.236 pp. 29-34
- tomatoes; Chrysanthemum; monitoring; Chrysanthemum stem necrosis orthotospovirus; DNA primers; DNA; fluorescence; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; rapid methods; viruses; nucleotide sequences; RNA; reverse transcription loop-mediated isothermal amplification
- ... For a simple and rapid detection of Chrysanthemum stem necrosis virus (CSNV) from chrysanthemum and tomato, a reverse transcription loop-mediated isothermal amplification (RT-LAMP) assay was developed. A primer set designed to the genome sequences of CSNV worked most efficiently at 63°C and could detect CSNV RNA within 12min by fluorescence monitoring using an isothermal DNA amplification and fluo ...
- Kojima, Hiroko, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Plant journal 2009 v.58 no.6 pp. 952-960
- Arabidopsis; Gloeobacter violaceus; Synechocystis; biosynthesis; chlorophyll; etioplasts; genes; heterologous gene expression; mutants; mutation; symbiosis
- ... In angiosperms, chlorophyll biosynthesis is light dependent. A key factor in this process is protochlorophyllide oxidoreductase (POR), which requires light to catalyze the reduction of protochlorophyllide to chlorophyllide. It is believed that this protein originated from an ancient cyanobacterial enzyme that was introduced into proto-plant cells during the primary symbiosis. Here we report that P ...