Jump to Main Content
- Komoly, Cecília, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Catena 2016 v.143 pp. 78-89
- autocorrelation; autumn; carbon dioxide; drought; ecosystems; grassland soils; grasslands; meta-analysis; principal component analysis; soil temperature; soil water; soil water content; soil water regimes; spatial data; spring; summer; Europe
- ... In this study eight temperate grassland sites were monitored for soil CO2 efflux (Rs) and the spatial covariate soil water content (SWC) and soil temperature (Ts) at fine scale in over 77 measurement campaigns. The goals of this multisite study were to explore the correlations between environmental gradients and spatial patterns of Rs, SWC and Ts, which are not site-specific and to quantify the re ...
- Komoly, Cecília, et al. Show all 20 Authors
- Applied vegetation science 2014 v.17 no.2 pp. 201-213
- Bothriochloa ischaemum; Fabaceae; Solidago gigantea; climatic factors; cropland; flora; habitats; indigenous species; introduced species; landscapes; light requirement; meadows; orchards; sand; soil; species diversity; steppes; topography; vineyards; Hungary
- ... QUESTIONS: (i) Which species dominate mid‐successional old‐fields in Hungary? How does the identity of these species relate to local (patch‐scale) diversity and to the progress of succession? (ii) Which species have the strongest negative impact on diversity in spontaneous old‐field succession and what generalizations are possible about traits of these species? (iii) Are these species dominant or ...