Jump to Main Content
- Kondratieva, D. S., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Biology bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences 2019 v.46 no.2 pp. 193-199
- blood plasma; diabetes mellitus; etiology; heart failure; lipid peroxidation; myocardium; oxidative stress; rats; thiobarbituric acid
- ... The features of the functional state of the rat myocardium and the activity of the lipid peroxidation processes were studied under the conditions of concomitant development of heart failure of ischemic etiology and diabetes mellitus. The rhythmoinotropic myocardial reaction and the content of active products of thiobarbituric acid and diene conjugates in the blood plasma of rats with postinfarctio ...
- Kondratieva, D. S., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Russian journal of genetics 2018 v.54 no.6 pp. 604-608
- Ca2-transporting ATPase; cardiomyocytes; genes; genetic polymorphism; heart failure; ryanodine receptors; sarcoplasmic reticulum
- ... This review contains data reflecting the role of polymorphisms and mutations of the genes of proteins Ca²⁺-ATPase 2a, ryanodine receptors, and calsequestrin of the Ca²⁺-transporting system of the sarcoplasmic reticulum of cardiomyocytes in the formation of contractile myocardial dysfunction. ...