Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: graca?
- Korn, Maria das Graças A., et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Food chemistry 2019 v.273 pp. 106-114
- breeding; cadmium; experimental design; fish feeds; humans; laws and regulations; mineral content; ornamental fish; spectrometers; tea; trace elements
- ... This work describes the application of an experimental design in optimizing the decomposition and spectrometer operational conditions for analysis of fish feeds. The content of 22 elements (six macroelements, four microelements and eleven trace elements) in feeds for fishes (ornamental and for human consumption) was determined by inductively coupled plasma (ICP)-based methods. Limits of quantifica ...
- Korn, Maria das Graças A., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2016 v.23 no.19 pp. 19686-19695
- Caulerpa; Hypnea; Padina; anthropogenic activities; macroalgae; marine environment; mercury; seagrasses; sediments; wet season; Brazil
- ... The Todos os Santos bay (TSB) is the second largest Brazilian bay. Despite the large number of potential anthropogenic sources of mercury (Hg) in the bay, data on this element in this marine environment are very scarce. Total Hg concentrations were therefore determined in sediment, macroalgae, and seagrass species collected during dry and rainy seasons, from eight locations. In ~45 % of the sedime ...