Jump to Main Content
- Koschnick, Tyler J., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Weed science 2014 v.62 no.1 pp. 22-28
- Myriophyllum spicatum; absorption; apical meristems; granules; oxidation; roots; shoots; spectroscopy; triclopyr; triethylamine; weed science
- ... One method that appears promising for the treatment of Eurasian watermilfoil in areas of high water exchange is the use of herbicide-impregnated granules. Experiments were conducted using liquid triclopyr-triethylamine and granules impregnated with triclopyr-triethylamine to test this theory. Uniform, multistemmed Eurasian watermilfoil plants were selected for these experiments. Plants were treate ...
- Koschnick, Tyler J., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Weed science 2006 v.54 no.4 pp. 615-619
- weed control; aquatic weeds; diquat; cross resistance; electron transfer; herbicide-resistant weeds; resistance mechanisms; paraquat; Araceae; herbicide resistance; photosynthesis; pesticide formulations; Florida
- ... Landoltia was collected and cultured from a canal in Lake County, Florida, where diquat was used repeatedly during the past 20––30 yr for duckweed control. Recent applications of diquat failed to provide adequate control of duckweed, and a new commercial formulation of diquat was suspected. The new formulation was not the cause of reduced efficacy. Static exposures (48 h) to various concentrations ...