Jump to Main Content
- Kovachev, N., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Acta horticulturae 2016 no.1115 pp. 63-68
- databases; gamma radiation; gamma spectrometry; grapes; leaves; metals; provenance; radionuclides; stems; vineyard soils; vineyards; wines
- ... Radiological and chemical fingerprinting can help to determine the year of production - vintage and the geographical provenance or designation of origin of high quality wines. Radiological and chemical investigations are performed on Bulgarian Melnik fine wine, as well as, on vineyard soil, grape stems and grape leaves. The gamma-ray activity of the radioisotope Caesium-137 has been measured in wi ...
- Kovachev, N., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- International journal of environmental analytical chemistry 2012 v.92 no.9 pp. 1106-1119
- acidity; blood serum; copper; desorption; detection limit; glass; humans; hydrochloric acid; irradiation; microwave radiation; palladium; particulates; platinum; silica gel; solid phase extraction; spectroscopy; thiourea; urine
- ... A sensitive and selective microwave-assisted solid phase extraction procedure coupled to inductively coupled plasma-mass spectrometry (ICP-MS) is proposed for palladium (Pd) and platinum (Pt) quantification in environmental and biological samples. Pd and Pt were quantitatively retained on commercial thioureido propyl functionalised silica gel packed inside a home-made glass microcolumn, and later ...