Jump to Main Content
- Kreuter, Thomas, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Nutrient cycling in agroecosystems 2018 v.110 no.1 pp. 177-193
- ammonia; data collection; dynamic models; emissions; emissions factor; empirical models; fertilizer application; flowering; meteorological data; nitrogen; prediction; urea; urea fertilizers; urea nitrogen; vegetation; winter wheat; Germany
- ... The use of emission factors (EF) for ammonia (NH₃) after fertilizer application is a central tool for nitrogen management. Ammonia loss measurements after application of urea fertilizer at three research sites in Germany indicated that emissions deviated from European standard EFs. Scenario modelling of emissions based on long term weather data and variable application dates could provide a robust ...
- Kreuter, Thomas, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Agriculture, ecosystems & environment 2003 v.95 no.1 pp. 37-47
- Araneae; Carabidae; Staphylinidae; arthropods; desmedipham; endangered species; fauna; glufosinate; herbicide resistance; hoeing; insects; long term effects; metamitron; pesticide application; phenmedipham; population density; predators; species diversity; sugar beet; transgenic plants; Germany
- ... From 1997 to 1999 three experimental plots with herbicide-tolerant transgenic sugar beet (LL-hybrid) were used to study species composition, population density and activity of important epigeous predators of insects (Araneae, Carabidae, Staphylinidae). Applications of the herbicide Liberty (glufosinate ammonium) were compared with a conventional treatment of Betanal Progress (desmedipham, ethofume ...