Jump to Main Content
- Krijger, M. C., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- European journal of plant pathology 2018 v.152 no.3 pp. 711-722
- European Union; Xanthomonas fragariae; aerosols; air; field experimentation; greenhouse experimentation; inoculum; leaf spot; mowing; overhead irrigation; pathogens; propagation materials; quarantine; rain; risk; risk assessment; spraying; strawberries
- ... Xanthomonas fragariae is the causative agent of angular leaf spot of strawberry, a quarantine organism in plant propagation material in the European Union. Field experiments were conducted to assess the risks for infection of strawberry plants through dispersal of an aerosolized inoculum. In practice, pathogen aerosols can be formed during mowing of an infected crop or by water splashing on sympto ...
- Krijger, M. C., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Acta horticulturae 2014 no.1041 pp. 197-204
- Apis mellifera; Brassica oleracea var. botrytis; Xanthomonas campestris pv. campestris; cauliflower; crops; farms; greenhouse experimentation; honey bees; pathogens; pollination; seeds; Netherlands
- ... In 2011, two polytunnel greenhouse experiments were conducted on seed production farms, one under conventional conditions in the South-West (Rilland) and the other under organic conditions in the East (Voorst) of the Netherlands, to study transmission routes of Xanthomonas campestris pv. campestris (Xcc), that can result in seed infections of cauliflower plants (Brassica oleracea var. botrytis). E ...