Jump to Main Content
- Kulshrestha, Aman, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of organic chemistry 2014 v.79 no.2 pp. 752-758
- carbon; chemical reactions; data collection; diastereomers; geometry; lactones; molecular conformation; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; organic chemistry; stable isotopes
- ... We report an NMR chemical shift study of conformationally challenging seven-membered lactones (1–11); computed and experimental data sets are compared. The computations involved full conformational analysis of each lactone, Boltzmann-weighted averaging of the chemical shifts across all conformers, and linear correction of the computed chemical shifts. DFT geometry optimizations [M06-2X/6-31+G(d,p) ...
- Kulshrestha, Aman, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Organic letters 2012 v.14 no.14 pp. 3592-3595
- Lewis acids; Lewis bases; carbonates; chemical reactions; chemical structure; ethyleneimine
- ... The outcome of a tandem aza-Payne/hydroamination reaction is modified via the use of a latent nucleophile. The latter initially serves as an electrophile to intercept the aziridine alkoxide and afterward turns into a nucleophile thereby performing the aziridine ring opening, out competing the intramolecular aza-Payne pathway. Subsequent hydroamination in the same pot provides N-Ts enamide carbonat ...