Jump to Main Content
- Kumar, Ashavani, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Chemical communications 2010 v.46 no.6 pp. 964-966
- ambient temperature; chemical communication; chemical reactions; gold; mixing; nanogold; nanoparticles; nanosilver; nanowires; silver
- ... We demonstrate a one-step method for synthesizing hybrid siloxane nanowires and metal (gold, silver) core–siloxane shell nanoparticles at room temperature by mixing a metal salt with an octadecylsilane solution. This method avoids the use of pre-synthesized nanoparticles and allows us to tailor the shape of the nanostructures. ...
- Kumar, Ashavani, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2007 v.104 no.34 pp. 13574-13577
- ambient temperature; batteries; carbon nanotubes; cellulose; electrochemistry; electrodes; electrolytes; energy; hybrids; ionic liquids; nanocomposites; paper
- ... There is strong recent interest in ultrathin, flexible, safe energy storage devices to meet the various design and power needs of modern gadgets. To build such fully flexible and robust electrochemical devices, multiple components with specific electrochemical and interfacial properties need to be integrated into single units. Here we show that these basic components, the electrode, separator, and ...
- PubMed Central: