Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: pawan?
- Kumar, G. V. Pavan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of physical chemistry 2018 v.122 no.15 pp. 8564-8572
- catalysts; electrodes; electrons; germanium; gold; light intensity; nanogold; nanowires; physical chemistry; transmission electron microscopy
- ... We have investigated photoconductive properties of single germanium nanowires (NWs) of diameter <100 nm in the spectral range of 300–1100 nm and in the broad band near-infrared spectrum showing peak responsivity (R)≈107A/W at a minimal bias of 2 V. The NWs were grown by the vapor–liquid–solid method using Au nanoparticles as the catalyst. In this report, we discuss the likely origin of the ultra l ...
- Kumar, G. V. Pavan, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 2016 v.120 no.31 pp. 17692-17698
- engineering; fluorescence; fluorescence microscopes; nanowires; physical chemistry; silver
- ... The localized interaction between metallic nanostructures and surrounding fluorescent molecules can influence the emission characteristics of the molecule. With this hindsight, herein, by employing a Fourier optical fluorescence microscope, we experimentally show how fluorescence emission from molecules in the vicinity of a chemically prepared silver nanowire-dimer-junction can be directed in one ...