Jump to Main Content
- Kumaravel, M., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2017 v.498 pp. 449-459
- X-ray diffraction; capacitance; energy; graphene; graphene oxide; impedance; irradiation; methylene blue; nanocomposites; photocatalysis; scanning electron microscopy; synergism; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Bi2O3 rods/RGO composite has been synthesized by a simple precipitation and calcination method. The crystallnity, structural, and morphological features were studied by X-ray diffraction (XRD), field-emission scanning electron microscopy (FE-SEM), and high resolution transmission electron microscopy (HR-TEM) techniques. The supercapacitor behavior was studied using cyclic voltammetry, galvanostati ...
- Kumaravel, M., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of Taibah University for Science 2017 v.11 no.4 pp. 661-666
- EDTA (chelating agent); Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; capacitance; electrochemistry; nanoparticles; scanning electron microscopy; surfactants
- ... BiPO4 nanomaterial was synthesized using EDTA (ethylene diamine tetra acetic acid) as the surfactant via a simple microwave method. The structure and morphology of BiPO4 were systematically characterized by X-ray diffraction (XRD), Fourier-transform infrared spectroscopy (FT-IR), and scanning electron microscopy (FE-SEM) studies. The obtained BiPO4 nanoparticles were, on average, 150–300nm. The el ...