Jump to Main Content
- Kumpeangkeaw, Anuwat, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of genetics 2019 v.98 no.1 pp. 9
- DNA damage; DNA replication; Lemna minor; RNA; adenosine triphosphate; anthocyanins; calcium signaling; chromatin; dose response; electron transfer; gamma radiation; gene expression regulation; genes; growth and development; mitochondria; models; nitrogen; nutrition; phosphates; photosynthesis; physiological transport; plant development; plant growth; transcriptomics; trichomes; uranium
- ... Ionizing radiations (IRs) are widespread damaging stresses to plant growth and development. However, the regulatory networks underlying the mechanisms of responses to IRs remains poorly understood. Here, a set of publicly available transcriptomic data (conducted by Van Hoeck et al. 2015a), in which Lemna minor plants were exposed to a series of doses of gamma, beta and uranium treatments was used ...
- Kumpeangkeaw, Anuwat, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Trees 2019 v.33 no.1 pp. 193-203
- Hevea brasiliensis; bark; callus; cell walls; clones; cross pollination; early selection; juveniles; mature plants; perennials; rubber; seedlings; shoots; tree breeding
- ... KEY MESSAGE: The laticifer density in callus of young tissue is positively correlated with the rubber yields of adult trees and can serve as an early selection marker to accelerate rubber tree breeding. The rubber tree (Hevea brasiliensis Muell. Arg.) is a perennial crop with a breeding cycle of approximately 30 years in the conventional breeding practices. The lack of suitable parameters linking ...