Jump to Main Content
- López-Enríquez, Irma Lorena, et al. Show all 2 Author
- The journal of the Torrey Botanical Society 2017 v.144 no.1 pp. 97-103
- Agastache; calyx; color; corolla; leaves; new species; taxonomic keys; Mexico
- ... We describe and illustrate Agastache sandersiana as a new species from northwestern Durango. This is a narrow endemic that clearly differs from all other species in the genus by leaf size, shape, and pubescence; inflorescence architecture; calyx tube length; corolla color; and corolla tube length. Additionally, an identification key to the Agastache species occurring in Durango, Mexico is provided ...
- López-Enríquez, Irma Lorena, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Revista mexicana de biodiversidad 2017 v.88 no.2 pp. 358-364
- decision making; ecological value; emergent plants; flora; highlands; leaves; ponds; vegetation; wetland management; wetlands; Mexico
- ... The aim of this study was to describe the composition and biological forms of wetland vegetation in the municipality of Durango, in north-western Mexico. Similarity patterns of the flora were explored using the Jaccard index. A total of 79 species were recorded, from which 33 are aquatic and 46 subaquatic, including 3 new state records. Contrary to what was expected, the smaller wetlands had the h ...