Jump to Main Content
- Lü, Shulin, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of materials science 2019 v.54 no.11 pp. 8778-8785
- ambient temperature; crystallization; glass; microstructure
- ... Non-thermal partial crystallization in a heterogeneous or structurally unstable Zr–Cu–Al metallic glass upon deep cryogenic cycling has been firstly observed, in which the samples are cooled and heated between ambient temperature and 113 K. With the increment of cryogenic cycling number, the volume fraction of nano-ordered clusters increases, which finally results in partial crystallization. Meanw ...
- Lu, ShuLin, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Chinese science bulletin 2013 v.58 no.4-5 pp. 456-467
- drilling; energy; microorganisms; sediments
- ... The discovery of the marine “deep biosphere”—microorganisms living deep below the seafloor—is one of the most significant and exciting discoveries since the ocean drilling program began more than 40 years ago. Study of the deep biosphere has become a research frontier and a hot spot both for geological and biological sciences. Here, we introduce the history of the discovery of the deep biosphere, ...